Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Harry Potter Me

Hope Everyone in the USA had a fabulous Memorial Weekend :)


::SPOILER ALERT:: 

(Honestly.. I don't really spoil much of the book and if I did.. shame on you for not reading them!)

The LAST movie of Harry Potter is coming out pretty soon... I feel soo many emotions about this. I'm gonna be honest by saying that I did get into Harry Potter BECAUSE I saw the first Movie in theater. But (of course) after reading the 3rd Book, I was completely hooked with the series. Sirus became my favorite character, which is why the 5th book literally tore my heart out. The 7th book.. LA LA LA, lets just say most of it didn't happen. Oh JK Rowling...

Anyway I thought I would share an oldie but a goodie poster I did during school. Assignment was to simply depict your favorite quote on a poster size of 18x24. Being who I am, (complete Harry Potter nerd) I chose the following:



"Happiness can be found even in the Darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light." --Albus Dumbledore.


One of my favorite quotes of the series... I think its pretty self-explanatory. :)


What is your favorite Harry Potter Quote?

No comments: