Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh Yoo Yoo and Yoo....

So if you google Jane Yoo, there are ALOT of us. In particular, there is a bag designer named Jane Yoo and her line is called Jane Yoo Leather Handbags or Jane Yoo Wearable Art. She doesn't have a real website that I know of or contact information about her so when her customers have an issue or a question... they find my website and email me instead. Some even send me very lengthy emails about how they love the bags, or how much their mother/grandmother/daughter love the bags etc and would love to have them repaired. I feel really bad just not answering them so, of course, I email them back.

It really wouldn't be a problem, expect that I get emails for her about.. 2-5 times a month. I have no way of contacting her myself so I have to tell these women that I can not assist them.. ugh. I think thats quite a lot, if I had costumers that had questions or w/e I would want to have them be able to contact me and/or my department. if you calculate, it's about 60 people a year.

Anyway.. I just wanted to rant a bit and perhaps deter anyone else from emailing me about her bags if, bychance, they read this first.



Do you have any issues with someone who has your name?

No comments: